Sefton Street / Liverpool
The site comprises of the 1880 original warehouses previously owned by Charles Booth family, who were running successful shipping business. The building is currently used as a storage facility for a cleaning supplies company. The site also contains 1960 office building which is predominantly unused and disused Chinese theatre with outdoor seating.
The new mix use development aims to retain the site presents and eclectic ensemble of buildings, while providing high density development.